The job involves the inclusion in a Cyber Security team that works on Security Governance projects for national and international Enterprise customers. The security aspects concerning the job postition are:
- Risk Assessment
- Threat analysis
- Threat Intelligence
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management)
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- Consolidated technical skills of programming languages, databases and operating systems
- At least 3 years’ experience in security field,
- Knowledge of one or more areas mentioned above,
- Good knowledge of the Italian and English language.
The position offered is for a permanent contract, CCNL Metalmeccanico Industria.
The remuneration will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the candidate.
The company also offers a very interesting growth and career path, with continuous training.