Junior Technical Security Consultant
The job involves the inclusion in a Cyber Security team that works on Security Governance projects for national and international Enterprise customers. The security aspects concerning the job position are:
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerabilty Scanning
- WAS (Web Application Scanning)
- IAM (Identity e Access Management)
- PAM (Privileged Access Management)
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
- System engineering and network protocols skills;
- Ability to perform systems analysis,
- Ability to write technical documentation,
- Good knowledge of the Italian and English language.
The position offered is for a permanent contract, CCNL Metalmeccanico Industria.
The remuneration will be commensurate with skills and experience of the candidate.
The company also offers growth and career path, with continuous training