DevOps and Cloud Engineer
Project Consulting intends to strengthen its design structure, hiring professionals with technological skills (or recent graduates interested in developing this sector of expertise) in the environments described below, adopted in the implementation of its solutions. The placement is within the “AI Projects” Business Unit, which carries out innovative projects based on Project Consulting owned solutions.
There are 3 open positions. The offer will be commensurate with the actual competence and experience of the candidate.
The assignment is destined for the Rome office.
The candidate is required to have a master degree in STEM and, for higher positions, experience in the fields listed below:
- DevOps/DevSecOps Development methodology.
- Knowledge of GitLab tools, GitLab Runners, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes clusters;
- Ability to install on VM, pipeline configuration, connectivity configuration to cloud source repositories,
- Integration with GitLab CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins.
- Orchestration: Management and support for orchestration of docker-swarm and kubernetes clusters.
All candidates, both junior and expert, are also required to meet the following general requirements:
- Ability to work in complex and international remote teams
- Organizational autonomy and problem solving skills
- Sense of responsibility, strong interest in professional growth
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English
Interested candidates are requested to send a cover letter attaching their CV.